TuffStuff’s Evolution Series includes a Corner Multi-Functional Trainer (CXT-200). The CXT-200 features a fully adjustable high/low pulley system with swivel rotating handles, as well as fixed Lat and Low Row stations. The wide base of the CXT200 frame is easily accessible for wheelchairs, rehabilitation equipment, workout benches and stability balls.
Key Features (CXT-200):
- Three separate cable stations offering unlimited exercise options.
- Space saving and compact footprint, designed to fit in a corner.
- Quick change trigger style cable pulley adjustments.
- Fixed Lat station for single or dual arm movements.
- Low Row cable station provides independent movement for bilateral and unilateral training.
- Solid steel rotating accessory storage rack for lat bar, low row bar, squat bar, nylon handles, ankle strap and cable bridge bracket.
- Adjustable cable ratio of 1:2 or 1:4 provides extended cable travel and enables micro 2.5 lb weight increment adjustments. As a result, the resistance felt at each handle is approximately 1/4 with single cable hook-up, or 1/2 of the weight selected with dual cables hooked up.
- Extended cable travel to perform a variety of functional exercises (including fast repetition sports-related training) further away from the machine.
- Includes two 150 lb steel weight stacks (optional upgrade to 200 lb)